Dating and relationships are challenging at any age but midlife comes with particular challenges!
Sexuality can fade
There’s more responsibility at work
We can be more set in our ways and resistant to change
There are more people to take care of (Sometimes kids, parents, and friends all need attention)
It’s NOT easy.
At the same time though, when we orient toward a more mature kind of dating and relationship, there is amazing potential for deeper love and even more passion.
In today’s Man Alive podcast episode I share my experience coaching men and women over the past 15 years, and my own dating and relationship experience in midlife and after divorce, to bring you:
- 5 ways to tap into the power and beauty of dating and relationships in midlife
- Why some parts of love become easier as we get older
- How to go from feeling resentful or unfulfilled to inspired and excited in relationships
- A surprising way to create more spark
- My personal stories and learnings about dating and relationships post-divorce
Even men at the top of their game find themselves wanting more from life. Man Alive is the resource for men who want more meaning, a bigger impact, unshakable confidence, a hotter sex life, more money, deeper love, solid friendships or a powerful legacy.